Version 1.10.9 (01/09/15)
• More new and refreshed 3D maps of stations - thera are now 349 in total
• Removal of ticket office opening times, as TfL close all the ticket offices on the network
• Continued updates to the databse, as facilities change at stations
• Stabilitiy and performance improvements to the App, including 64-bit compatability
Version 1.9.6 (06/05/15)
• Major updated to the database that now include all the five car positions for all London Overground services - Station Master is the only App to have this information
• Many new maps added (mainly to the Overground) bringing them to 342 in total
• Updates and corrections to the database, plus stability and performance improvements
Version 1.9.5 (05/04/15)
• Now 328 3D Maps in total, plus continuing database refinements
Version 1.9.4 (25/03/15)
• Cycle hire branding changed from Barclays to Santander
• Updates and continued improvements to database and existing 3D maps
Version 1.9.3 (25/02/15)
• More 3D maps added - now 327 in total (including all 270 Tube Stations), and updates and corrections to the database
Version 1.9.2 (01/02/15)
• Updated 3D station map and exit positions for the new Tottenham Court Road Northern Line station!
• Online Locker and Supermarket Click-and-Collect service locations
• We refreshed over 150 of the 3D maps - now at 326 in total - which includes all 270 Tube stations
• Updated for iOS 8, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus - looks great on your larger device screen
• The usual database updates and corrections, and minor performance improvements
Version 1.9 (04/07/14)
• Refreshed 3D Maps of ALL 270 Tube stations
• S-Stock (S7) door positions for all Circle and Hammersmith & City Line trains
• Brompton Dock cycle hire locations
• Continuing updates and corrections to the database
• Station Master now runs on iOS5.0 again!
Version 1.8.2 (23/06/14)
• Some additional data updates and map corrections based on community suggestions since the 1.8 release
Version 1.8.1 (20/06/14)
Everything that was in 1,8 but now ...
• Final 3D Tube Station map now added (High Barnet), meaning ALL Tube stations are now mapped!
Version 1.8 (16/06/14)
Major new version release, including:
• Carriage graphics maps on the 'exit' tab showing you the exit position
• A new 'nearest station' feature, pull down on the list stations to Geo-locate your nearest Tube stop
• There are now 3D maps for 269 Tube stations - just one more to go!
• The regular performance improvements and data updates including community contributions
Version 1.7.1 (03/01/14)
• Minor fixes and database updates
Version 1.7 (21/12/13)
• iOS 7 Version! Looks all new and shiny, with a new logo as well
• More maps added, plus continued data updates
Version 1.6 (08/09/13)
• New accessibility information and icons for wheelchair users
Version 1.5 (31/08/13)
• New accessibility information added for wheelchair users - showing the measurement of the gap and the steps between the platform and the train, AND whether the step is up to the train from the platform, or down. There are now also more 3D maps added, with 263 in total covering 236 selected stations.
Version 1.4.3 (24/07/13)
• More maps added - now 248 in total, covering 221 selected stations. We're over 60% of the way of mapping out all the stations on the Tube map, and we won't stop until they're all done!
Version 1.4 / 1.4.1 (13/06/13)
• There is now a 3D map for every station in the Zone 1 area, including Bank, Kings Cross, Westminster and Embankment (The four most complicated stations on the network!)
• There are now 228 maps in total, covering 202 selected stations. (Some stations have two maps - a 3D plan of the station, plus an exit map)
• Continuing database information updates, including community contributions.
• Performance improvements and other minor changes
Version 1.3.1 (06/05/13)
• Now over 200 maps in total
• Database updates & tweaks
Version 1.3 (01/05/13)
• Many more 3D maps added, now up to 194 in total - over half the Tube map now done.
• Selected maps drawn in brand new 3D style, much improved than previous versions.
• Accessibility tab totally-reworked, now much clearer to see your accessibility options based on whether you are an able walker, luggage carrier, with a baby buggy/stroller or in a wheelchair.
Version 1.2.2 (10/02/13)
• New and updated 3D Station Maps and Exit Maps for 120 selected stations (134 maps in total)
• Updated style 3D Maps including bus stop 87287 'text' codes.
• Many more updates, additions and corrections to the information.
Version 1.2.1 (04/01/13) -Fixed an iOS 5 bug when running on original iPad. More 3D/Exit maps added (now covering 96 stations, 106 in total). Database updates.
Version 1.2 (17/12/12) - Major update that includes the 5 new London Overground stations on the Clapham Junction to Surrey Quays extension. Heritage feature information added to many stations, and new and updated 3D Station Maps and Exit Maps taking it up to 92 covered stations (102 maps in total) - which can now be displayed full-screen on the iPad.
Version 1.1.2 (15/11/12) - 23 new maps (3D and exits) added, making a total of 63 stations with maps. Database updates. Fixed minor bugs including an exits issue for duplicate stations.
Version 1.1.1 (25/10/12) - Eleven new maps added (Now 40 in total), plus more database refinements.
Version 1.1.0 (17/10/12) - Major new version -now a universal binary meaning it now works for both the iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch. DLR stations added. Total of 29 maps (3D and Exit) included for the first time.
Version 1.0.5 (16/09/12) - Added train length information, iOS 6 ready, iPhone5 ready, removed 2012 Olympics venues and settings, more database updates, improvements and corrections.
Version 1.0.4 (08/09/12) - More database updates, improvements and corrections.
Version 1.0.3 (01/9/12) - Database updates and corrections. Improvements to small map view. Line colour selection in 'All Stations' tweaked to work better. Added 'London Tube Edition' to name.
Version 1.0.2 (22/8/12) - Database improvements, based upon user feedback, Map Caching bug fixed, better bus route searching in 'Transport Links', and exit colour headers fixed to be more logical.
Version 1.0.1 (5/8/12) - Bug fixes, updated database, exits now only shown for the Tube line that you originally selected (now configurable in settings)
Version 1.0 (28/7/12) - Initial release